Perhaps you don't have a boiler house, but you'd like to install a steam system outside your company building. Or maybe you would like to transport a steam system for use at different sites. In these cases, a container installation from CERTUSS is the ideal solution for you.
The size of the container is based on your steam demand. Containers ranging from 3 to 12 m in length are used as standard.
The container steam boiler has been designed as a complete system where all the necessary components – from the steam generator to the water conditioning system to the condensate drain – are pre-installed at the factory. You can choose from among all the CERTUSS series: Electric steam generators or JUNIOR TC & UNIVERSAL TC steam generators as gas or oil burners.
Standard equipment of a container
- The walls of the container are fully insulated and clad with stainless steel
- Containers can be heated and ventilated in accordance with the requirements for a boiler house
- Complete internal lighting and emergency-off switch
- All components in the container are wired and ready for operation
- Attachment points on the external walls in the agreed-upon locations
- External painting according to your specifications
- Operational testing of the container steam system at the factory before shipping