Custom applications require custom maintenance plans. CERTUSS offers custom-tailored options for maintenance and testing service. We keep an attentive eye on service interval dates for your steam system.
Your CERTUSS customer service maintenance options
- Industrial maintenance agreement (GD/ND)
- Burner maintenance agreement
- Seasonal commissioning and preservation
- Testing in accordance with Section 16 of the German Ordinance on Industrial Safety and Health (BetrSichV)
For efficient and trouble-free operation
- Custom maintenance schedules for your application
- Chosen based on your need, e.g. burner maintenance, annual full maintenance...
- Term-based models
- Optional: CERTUSS CONNECT remote maintenance via VPN
- Reliable compliance with service and testing intervals
Customer service from a single source: Our central deployment system coordinates maintenance dates together with you based on your needs. This is how we achieve maximum efficiency and resource conservation for you.
CERTUSS customer service proactively reminds you of testing intervals for your system.
As per Section 16 of the German Ordinance on Industrial Safety and Health (BetrSichV)
- recurring tests,
- internal tests,
- strength tests.
Our rapid steam generators with a pressure volume product of under 1,000 (PS x V) are to be inspected by a qualified person. We would be happy to handle this task for you. Our flat-rate offer includes:
- Certification of the performed test
- Testing interval monitoring
Service and testing intervals are offered proactively by our customer service. Our customer service staff would be happy to assist you.
Retrofitting & expansion
Changes to the framework conditions of your processes may place new requirements on your CERTUSS steam generator.
We offer a wide variety of flexible retrofitting options to support you in adapting to new usage conditions. Whether it's on site at your location or at our factory, we'd be happy to help you with this.
Steam generators from CERTUSS are built to last – after years of use, it's often worthwhile to expand the output of your system by connecting an additional new steam generator. All steam generators from CERTUSS are compatible with one another. Regardless of their size and combustion type, multiple systems from CERTUSS comprise an energy efficient steam system setup.
We'd be happy to assist you
- +49 2151 578-123
- Contact Partner