The CERTUSS water tube boiler design generates saturated steam.
Here, the feed water is fed through the spiral water tube heated by the multi-stage burner by a piston pump. The evaporation and overheating of the fed water takes place in a single cycle. More precisely, the CERTUSS boiler is a so-called "forced flow boiler."
It's fast, because...
- With our rapid steam generators, high-quality saturated steam is available in less than 5 minutes after a cold start.
- CERTUSS steam generators are original-design rapid steam generators, see Wikipedia
- In 2009, CERTUSS took over the product area of rapid steam generators from LOOS International.
They're safe, because...
- CERTUSS systems are considerably safer in operation than most systems of other boiler types.
- Considerably less water is heated in the spiral tube in comparison to water chamber boilers, with their larger volume of water and greater potential for danger.
- Some steam generators from CERTUSS do not require a permit. Less-restricted conditions regarding installation and operation apply for others.
- Our boilers don't get hot to the touch. Insulation is provided by 3-fold air circulation during combustion air preheating. No other insulation measures are required during installation.
Note: When you choose a rapid steam generator, make sure it's an original-design water tube boiler or forced flow boiler.