Saving with heat exchangers
Calculate your potential savings with exhaust gas heat exchangers!
- Exhaust gas heat exchanger
- Desalination heat exchanger
- PARCOVAP condensate heat exchanger
- Exhaust vapour heat exchanger
- Mixing heat exchanger with cooling coil
Click the Euro sign on the Eco. The calculation of the savings through the Eco is then opened.
Economiser CERTUSS SPI
- Flue gas heat exchanger for CERTUSS steam generators of the series Junior 500 - 600 SC and Universal 500 - 1800 TC.
- Using of exhaust gas heat to increase the temperature of the boiler feed water.
- Reduced burner output under full steam generation.
- Fuel reduction by up to 5 %.
- Reduced emissions.
- Internal energy recycling without external heat consumer.
- Short amortization period.
Desalination heat exchanger
- Energy recycling from the desalination condensate to heat feed water.
- Reduction of the amount of cooling water at steam systems with waste-water cooling.
- Condensate heat recovery for energy saving of 13%.
Feed water tank
- With direct or indirect heating.
- With direct or indirect insulation.
- Control condensate elevating system optional.
Mixing heat exchanger
- Wastewater cooling
- Legally authorized values
- Feed water
- Boiler feed water