Universal 700 - 1800 SC
CERTUSS steam generators of the Universal SC series with oil, gas or combination combustion are manufactured in three sizes. Individually or combined they meet all requirements and dispose of lightened official installation conditions in Germany.
The SC series provides you with a simple overview of the operating states through the installed CERTOMAT system.
Oil, gas or a combination
Steam output optionally
700 - 850 kg/h
1.000 - 1.300 kg/h
1.500 - 1.800 kg/h
|Firing||Oil, gas or a combination|
|Steam capacity kg/h||700 – 850||1000 – 1300||1500 – 1800|
|Heating capacity kW||459 – 557||656 – 853||984 – 1180|
|Nominal load kW||510 – 619||728 – 947||1093 – 1311|
|Height / Width / Depth mm||2290 / 1070 / 1835||2535 / 1210 / 2020||2675 / 1350 / 2300|
|Operating pressure max. bar||8 / 14 / 22 / 29|
|Max. permissible overpressure bar||10 / 16 / 25 / 32|
We reserve the right to make modifications
CERTUSS Universal - all the advantages of the CERTUSS technology
- Low space requirement.
- Installation in operating rooms, no foundation required.
- Robust all-steel design.
- Patented double-shell air cooling, no insulation materials, low emitting loss.
- Air intake from above, trapped heat in boiler house extracted, floor dust remains.
- Integrated low-emission CERTUSS burner system.
- Noise and vibration damping, elastic aggregate fastening.
- Energy-saving immediate adapting to the demand.
- Vertical expansion-free central mounting of the heating system with low-point clarification.
- Replaceable evaporation zone.
- When required rapid cleaning of the heating systems, no dismantling required.
- CERTUSS steam generators of the Universal series can optionally be equipped for operation without manual intervention up to 72 hours in accordance with DIN EN 12952-7.
- The steam generators are supplied with complete accessories as ready-to-operate, ready-for connection units (CVE).
- If wished, partial or complete installation.
- Complete delivery using special vehicles.
- Customer service and spare part provision are recognized as exemplary.