Universal 500 - 1800 TC
The new generation of a proven series. The CERTUSS Universal 500 - 1800 TC steam generators are characterized by the immediate modulating output adjustment and the simplified operation. TC is the abbreviation for Touch Control.
CERTUSS steam generators of the Universal series with oil, natural-gas or combination combustion are manufactured in four sizes. Individually or combined they meet all requirements and dispose of lightened official installation conditions in Germany.
Oil, gas or a combination
Steam output optionally
500 - 600 kg/h
700 - 850 kg/h
1,000 - 1,300 kg/h
1,500 - 1,800 kg/h
|Firing||Oil, gas or a combination|
|Steam capacity kg/h||500 – 600||700 – 850||1000 – 1300||1500 – 1800|
|Heating capacity kW||335 – 401||469 – 569||670 - 871||1006 – 1206|
|Nominal load kW||364 – 436||510 – 619||728 - 947||1093 – 1311|
|Height / Width / Depth mm||1985 / 955 / 1725||2290 / 1160 / 1930||2535 / 1275 / 2125||2675 / 1420 / 2415|
Operating pressure max. bar
|8 / 14 / 18 / 22 / 29||8 / 14 / 22 / 29|
|Max. permissible overpressure bar||10 / 16 / 20 / 25 / 32||10 / 16 / 25 / 32|
We reserve the right to make modifications
CERTUSS Universal - all the advantages of the CERTUSS technology
- Extremely high degree of efficiency (with Economiser up to 98% and with 2nd heat exchanger up to 102%). Through the 3-fold air insulation with simultaneous preheating of combustion air at very low emission losses.
- Short heat-up time. Full steam output is reached after a maximum of 5 minutes.
- Immediate output adjustment to the respective stream requirements which saves energy and thus costs.
- With gas burner equipment modulating output control between 50 and 100% steam output (at oil operation via two output stages 50 and 100%).
- Low-maintenance, continuous speed-controlled feed water pump.
- Low-emission burner developed specially to latest European standards for all sizes.
- Notably simplified operation through self-explanatory touch screen menu navigation.
- Graphically supported start and shutdown instructions.
- Optional "Thermotimat" automatic system for fully automatic operation, without manual intervention.
- Remote control and control via Ethernet and mobile communications as an option.
- Optionally: "CVE" supply unit as complete boiler housing installation of boiler feed pump, steam dryer, water conditioning and waste-water mixing heat exchanger.
Operation and installation
- Secure installation without foundation at low space requirements.
- Can be installed in work areas, no boiler housing required.
- No permit required for installation and use in Germany up to Category III.
- Standard equipping for operation without manual intervention in Germany.
- Multiple-layer user management.
Safety and quality
- Function and malfunction indications can be linked to central control system / building services control system provided by customer.
- Can be remotely programmed and read out or controlled via Ethernet, CAN bus, PROFIBUS or GSM/UMTS modem (optional).
- Customer service standby 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- Spare parts supply guaranteed for 25 years.
- Function and error messages as well as service instructions through clear text display in all languages.
Advantages at a glance
- Robust all-steel design with double-shell air cooling without insulation materials.
- Air intake from above, trapped heat in boiler house extracted, floor dust remains.
- Noise and vibration damping, elastic aggregate fastening.
- Flue-gas recycling (NOx reduction) optional.
- Vertical tension-free central mounting of the heating system with low-point clarification.
- Recognized exemplary service.
- Can optionally be equipped with burners for EL heating oil, natural gas, liquid gas or combined (natural gas/EL heating oil) tested and approved by the TÜV-Rheinland-Berlin-Brandenburg in accordance with the latest EU regulations for burners.