Junior 80 - 400 TC
The small steam boilers of the Junior 80 - 400 TC series are completely equipped, ready-to-operate, electronically controlled rapid steam generators with all safety devices for burner technology, pressure and temperature.
With a height of only 1.5 m and 0.7 m width the Junior 80 TC steam boiler can be erected even in small spaces.
Oil or gas
Steam output optionally
80 - 120 kg/h
150 - 200 kg/h
250 - 400 kg/h
|Firing||Öl or gas|
|Steam capacity kg/h||80 – 120||150 – 200||250 – 400|
|Heating capacity kW||53 – 79||99 – 131||164 – 262|
|Nominal load kW||58 – 87||109 – 145||182 – 291|
|Height / Width / Depth mm||1500 / 700 / 1210||1750 / 740 / 1375||1850 / 830 / 1510|
|Operating pressure max. bar||8 / 14 / 22 / 29|
|Max. permissible overpressure bar||10 / 16 / 25 / 32|
We reserve the right to make modifications
CERTUSS Junior TC - all the advantages of the CERTUSS technology
- Robust all-steel design with double-shell air cooling without insulation materials.
- Air intake from above, trapped heat in boiler house extracted, floor dust remains.
- Noise and vibration damping, elastic aggregate fastening.
- Flue-gas recycling (NOx reduction)*.
- Vertical tension-free central mounting of the heating system with low-point clarifying filtration.
- Can optionally be equipped with burners for EL heating oil, natural gas, biogas or liquid gas, tested and approved by the TÜV-Rheinland in accordance with the latest EU regulations for burners.
* Supplementary equipment.
We reserve the right to make technical modifications