Electric steam generators E 6 M - E 72 M
The electrical steam generators E 6 M - E 72 M from CERTUSS offer you impressive output in 14 different output sizes. They are compact, economical and have a high output. All electrical versions do not require a permit for installation and use in Germany.
Electrical heating rods
8 – 97 kg/h
|Type||E 6 M – E 72 M|
|Steam capacity kg/h||8 – 97|
|Heating capacity kW||6 – 72|
|Height / Width / Depth mm||1850 / 880 /680|
|Optional||Stainless steel version|
We reserve the right to make modifications
The compact: E 6 M – E 72 M
- In 14 different output sizes.
- Easy-to-service compact device – easy to operate.
- Direct access to all parts from the front for easy maintenance.
- Fully electronic pressure and output control, immediate load adjustment.
- Function and malfunction indications can be linked to central control system / building services control system provided by customer.
- Low space requirement, reduced and robust heavy-duty model in elegant design.
- Fully automatic operation by means of time control or remote pulse (optional).
- Automatic clarification and desalination (optional).
CERTUSS E: All the advantages offered by CERTUSS technology
- Low space requirement through upright design, like all CERTUSS steam generators.
- Series production.
- Installation in workspaces permitted.
- Fits through all standard doors.
- Only a few minutes heat-up time.
- Immediate load adjustment.
- Fully automatic operation with time switch or via remote pulse (with supplementary equipment).
- Electric heating rods made of P 250GH or stainless steel.
- Stainless steel version of all boiler parts coming into contact with water and steam for pure steam generation possible.
- Function and malfunction indications can be transferred to PLC/central control system provided by customer.
- Optionally with supply unit for water conditioning.
- No permit required for installation and use in Germany.
- Competent customer service and exemplary spare part provision.